Pages

Rosie :D

Rosie :D

Chobots Comics

7wizards blog

Chobots News

Don't Copy Please!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

KBS

Kid Blogger Society Official Member

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Monday, September 6, 2010

PostHeaderIcon School Time

Hello everyone :) So this is my last day before school starts. I will be starting 8th grade this tuesday. I will no longer play chobots because i will be very busy. I will come on once few weeks. Things will be alot harder for me this year because well I will be taking 9th grade level classes and i can't get anything lower than A in any subject. I really need to focus on school this year. School ends at 2:45 but i don't get home until like 4:00 sometimes 4:30 because i stay after school for activities. Also I'm getting old and virtual worlds aren't really for me. 7 wizards is for teens but i don't like that game to speak the truth it is very boring. And i need to spend my free time on more important stuff that will help me later on at my life because i have really big goals. Chobots is a great game but it will not get me anywhere those goals.

My friends, you are all so awesome, you are the only reason i've been playing this game for 2 years, without you chobots means nothing to me. You are all so special and i had great time with all of you. You all rock :) I wish the best luck for all of you :)

I will get on for few days as first week of school isn't really busy, i will not give my account away, i will  come to visit and maybe my sister will get on couple times (don't yell at her she is still little xD) I will delete myself from other blogs but this blog will stay. I will talk to my authors if they would like to continue posting i will make some adminsters.

0 comments:

Online Chobots

Followers

Play Chobots

Become a Citizen

Chobots Time

Music


Hello

Hello

Cow Mission Help

Become an Agent

Powered By Blogger